Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
151 Doctors are Online

Is there any treatment for regrowth of hair where more scalp is seen due to hair fall ?

* suffering from Hair loss and more scalp is seen. Would like to know will there be any growth in those areas with medicines of no side effects?*
Asked On : Fri, 17 Feb 2012
Answers:  2 Views:  310
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Dermatologist 's  Response
Hi..dear Sandeep..,
Thanks for choosing HCM..,
HAIR LOSS is called...ALOPECIA..,
It depends upon the Age, Nutrtion, Hereditary.,
infection, Taking medicines for other infections..,
Parasitic infections, use of water for Headbath..,
Nonconditioner this many factors are there..,
So first evaluate the cause..,
1) Treat the cause.,
2) Tab..FOLLIHAIR...contains..Boitin, Zn, and minerals..,
daily for 3 months..,
3) Apply MINOXIDIL and AMINEXIL 5% lotion on Scalp..,
daily night times..,
4) Use only conditioner shampoos.,
5) Take plenty of vegetables and fresh fruits..,
6) good nutrtion diet...mainly proteins..,
ok thanQ
Answered: Thu, 12 Apr 2012
I find this answer helpful
General & Family Physician Dr. Ramesh M.Vachharajani's  Response
Welcome to HCM,
First find out the cause of hair fall.
If you have dandruff,dermatitis or fungal infection of scalp.
Consult dermatologist and get examined.
Use good branded soap,shampoo,hair oil.
Take Iron if you have anemia.
Ok and bye.
Answered: Fri, 17 Feb 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor