Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
162 Doctors are Online

Is there any treatment for premature ejaculation ?

hello my husband, 32 yrs weighing 72 kgs and 5 feet 7 inches in height ,is suffering from premature ejaculation n very low libido since last 6 yrs. can it be cured??
Asked On : Wed, 3 Aug 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  371
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Thanks for query,
First you find out the cause why he has low libido,there may be some psychological factor playing role.
If there is no such cause then go for testosterone estimation and there is low level he may go for the treatment.
He can take Viagra after consultation your doctor.
Go for blood testing for diabetes.
Consult sexologist and take advice,
Ok and bye.
Answered: Wed, 3 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
General & Family Physician Dr. Sumanth.P's  Response

Thanks for posting your query.

If he is on any medications notify them to your physician since some medications would cause decreased libido.
For Premature ejaculation you can spend more time on foreplay and you can try with start and Squeeze technique, That is at the peak of intercourse you need to remove your penis and control from being ejaculated by pressing with your hand, try it many times during intercourse.

For recovery of libido he should be stress free and should exercise and take healthy foods and be free from tobacco and alcohol.

Hope I have answered your query.

Wishing you good health.


Answered: Wed, 3 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor