Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
133 Doctors are Online

Is there any treatment for pain in the hip due to falling off from the bike ?

hi i fell of my bike yesterday and now my hip hurts can i fix that problem,please it hurts a lot...
Asked On : Fri, 5 Aug 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  418
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
  Anonymous's Response
welcome to HCM.give some more details like, is there any swelling or is ur movements restricted? if not then any painkiller will subside ur pain. if pain not relieved then take opinion of orthopaedic doctor for further diagnosis & treatment.
Answered: Fri, 5 Aug 2011
Pediatrician Dr. Suresh's  Response
Take Ibugesic plus three times a day after food and if it does not subside go see a doctor if you have anything serious there locally.
Answered: Fri, 5 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor