Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
135 Doctors are Online

Is there any treatment for ovarian cysts and pelvic tv ?

i m 32ylast year june found a cyst in my overy and surgery also done and dr.found i have pelvic tv also. now last month found again my cyst sise 4.44m aother 5.06cm Always fealing pain and right now some water in my bally I m suffering .two type of problem .1.cyst and pelvic tv
Asked On : Mon, 23 May 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  43
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hello jamil;
welcome to HealthcareMagic
Ovarian cyst does occur in few females but you have now got repeated again and the size is also slightly big so that may be giving you pain.Also you have writtenyou have pelvic TB(which you have written as tv) that may be the reason to have water in your belly.You need to consult a Gynaecologist and get examined and show the report.According to the report she/he will start you the treatment for TB and the cyst also.If you respond to the treatment then the pain will decrease and go away.Immediate treatment is necessary so consult a doctor and start on the treatment.
Answered: Mon, 23 May 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor