Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
139 Doctors are Online

Is there any treatment for my Snoring problem ?

hello , I am Milind , 28 yrs of age. from last many year i lived a hostel life, where its snooring was common. but resently i i shifted to Mumbai and staying with my collegues of my new company. They regularily complaint of my loud snooring .. soon i am planning to get married and it will make problem ... so pls let me know any treatment or any doctors who can solve my problem.
Fri, 29 Apr 2011
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
  Anonymous's Response
I saw some band-aid kind of strip in the pharmacy outlet last week.It is to be applied on your nose at night and it is supposed to open up the nostrils so you can intake more air and snoring will get reduced.I guess that strip was from Johnson and Johnson.
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor