Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps

182 Doctors Online
Owl Image
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 18 years

I will be looking into your question and guiding you through the process. Please write your question below.

Is there any treatment for increasing the penis size ?

my name is deepak. am 28 now my problom is my penis is only 3 so am getting married soon. is thr any treatments
Thu, 12 Jan 2012
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
  User's Response
Dear Dr. Gaurav Patel,
I read your answer to deepak. good advise!
would you write more details on your advise about "eat healthy and do excercise" ? how could it be helpful for his size?
Dermatologist Dr. Gaurav Patel's  Response
penis length of 3" is enough for sexual pleasure and satisfaction.
only front part of female vagina is sensitive ,
so with this length u will satisfied ur wife
size does not matter
small penis have more sensation compare to long one
spend more time in foreplay.
eat healthy and do exercise
no medicine will increase ur penis size,so dont trap in there ad.
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....