Get your health question answered instantly from our pool of 18000+ doctors from over 80 specialties

141 Doctors Online
Doctor Image
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 50 years

I will be looking into your question and guiding you through the process. Please write your question below.

Is there any treatment for increase the penis size ?

sir is it possible ti increase penis girth by any means either by ayurvedic homeopathic allelopathic medicines or even by surgery ...?? sir i am so much depressed due to my thin penis although it is significantly good in length but it is too thin .Total girth is about 4.5 inches in circumfrence....please help
Fri, 13 May 2011
Report Abuse
  User's Response
's  Response
hi dear
in market lots of adv u will see for increasing girth and length but they all r folk not a single one is effective and reliable and u dont feel depressed because there is no major
effect on female partner with girth of penis so even with thin penis u can also satisfy partner if ur erection is good than dont bother bout girth but before that u rule out any under line endocrine cause
dr janak sindhav
+91-94285 82684
General Surgeon Dr. Swapnendu Sekhar Ghosh's  Response
welcome to healthcaremagic
sooner you forget about increasing the girth better will be for you
in flaccid condition the penis is always thin
it gains its full lenth and girth only during excitement and erection
as all bodies are not identical all penis are also not identical
never compare with others
erection and hard penis is the prerequisite of intercourse not the girth
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]
Share on

Related questions you may be interested in

doctor1 MD

hi my name is sona 24 years old from pakistan... i have problem about my penis size plz help me and sugest me any tip for increase my penis size my penis size is 5 inches but my wife and me also not satisfied this size of penis. i want increase my penis size 3 inches more. my wife dont like my 5 inches penis.she demands 8 inches plz help me and my penis is thin i want to do it round in heavy shape cauz its my wifes demand plz help me plz i m waiting your answer.

doctor1 MD

dear doctor, my penis size is just more than 30mm after erection it is may be 100mm ,is it normal size or whether is there any treatment to increase the size of penis. i am afraid to get married.please help me

doctor1 MD

Dear Sir, My penis size is 3-3.5 Inches while its fully erected. I had sex with my girlfriend and soon we are getting married. firstly the erection is not good. 2nd size is small which doesn t feel pleasure and my girl want to make it big with good girth. So I request you to please suggest me what to do to increase penis size and girth size. Thankyou In advance. Hoping for your early response.