Is there any treatment for increase the penis size ?

sir is it possible ti increase penis girth by any means either by ayurvedic homeopathic allelopathic medicines or even by surgery ...?? sir i am so much depressed due to my thin penis although it is significantly good in length but it is too thin .Total girth is about 4.5 inches in circumfrence....please help
Fri, 13 May 2011
's  Response
hi dear
in market lots of adv u will see for increasing girth and length but they all r folk not a single one is effective and reliable and u dont feel depressed because there is no major
effect on female partner with girth of penis so even with thin penis u can also satisfy partner if ur erection is good than dont bother bout girth but before that u rule out any under line endocrine cause
regard's
dr janak sindhav
+91-94285 82684
General Surgeon Dr. Swapnendu Sekhar Ghosh's  Response
welcome to healthcaremagic
sooner you forget about increasing the girth better will be for you
in flaccid condition the penis is always thin
it gains its full lenth and girth only during excitement and erection
as all bodies are not identical all penis are also not identical
never compare with others
erection and hard penis is the prerequisite of intercourse not the girth