Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
128 Doctors are Online

Is there any treatment for hyperhydrosis ?

Hi i am Hemal i am 28 year old married i feel sweating on my sole hand sometime as when i use sleepers hand glows always any body don t like to me doing a handshake is it hyperhydrosis.
Asked On : Sat, 16 Apr 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  140
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
It appears to be hyperhydrosis. Wash your foot and hand frequently with tapid water. Drink lots of water . Coconut water too helps you. It will pass off in due course. No medication .
Answered: Wed, 13 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
  User's Response
hi welcome to health care magic.yes it is should apply antipespirant over ther like aluminium chloridE(DRYSOL) OR BOTOX injection or go for lontophoresis in which electrical current pass through your skin using taping water.or applying backing soda and wait for 25min then washed which absorb excessive moisture.thanks
Answered: Sat, 16 Apr 2011
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor