Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
185 Doctors are Online

Is there any treatment for breast enlargement ?

hi would u plz tell me that my breast has stop growing from my age of 15 because i pressed ice cubes on it in my age of 13. now their size is like a size of 15 years girl. i m now 20 years old.plz kindly tell me the solution what can i do? m worried.....!!! and my height and weight is not also showing any development from my age of 15.i used many high antibiotics at the age of 15 i had a small appeddis operation that time.
Asked On : Tue, 24 May 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  116
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hi,thanks for query.The best suggestion for you is to go to a endocrinologist who will look for any hormonal deficiency which might have caused this.Applying ice has nothing do with this.Normally after age of menarche that is time when your menstrual cycle starts you stop growing in height.This is for every body.bye.
Answered: Tue, 24 May 2011
I find this answer helpful
General & Family Physician Dr. Shainaz Arif Kaware's  Response

welcome to HealthcareMagic

The size of breast depends on the amount of fat deposited at the site of breast the reason is that the breast is made of mammary glands and fat tissue.The height of a female increases till 18 yrs of age till the bones get fused and the deveopment of organs is complete.So please get examined by a Gynaecologist to rule out any sort of physical or hormonal problem for which she may advise you investigation if required then if there is any cause she may treat you accordingly.At the most you can try and increase intake of fats;have a good diet that is heavy and rich in carbs;and see if you gain weight or else get investigated to find any underlying cause which is hampering your weight gain like thyrotoxicosis;or any chronic wasting disease.

Answered: Tue, 24 May 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor