Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
133 Doctors are Online

Is there any treatment for back pain which is caused due to lifting heavy objects ?

Dear Dr. i am suffering from back pain , since 3 years ago, due to hard digging of stone garden up to depth of 1.5 foot and lifting of stone, moving big stone and throwing and even sex after that work it cause me back pain. Which treatment will make recover for my pain? i do rest, check for doctor , do yoga , massage i cannot get recovery give me solution to cure it for ever.
Asked On : Sun, 20 Feb 2011
Answers:  4 Views:  196
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
thanks for choosing health care majic.See persistent pain in back could be due to some disc problem or postural issues.As you said i think any thing major is ruled out as you already had seen a doctor for same,apart from this still if you are having pain you need to strengthen your back muscles.If you are over weight pl.reduce your weight.You need to see a physiotherapist who will in consultation with your doctor teach you a set of exercise that will make your back muscles stronger and help you get rid of pain.take diet rich in calcium.
Answered: Sun, 20 Feb 2011
I find this answer helpful
  User's Response
although, i show doctor, aurvedic physiotherapist i coulnot get relief, is this type of back pain could be cure totally
Answered: Sun, 20 Feb 2011
Physical Therapist or Physiotherapist Kartikey Chaudhari's  Response
Hi! you can try spinal flexion exercise,isometric abdominal exercise,Lumbar traction and IFT for some days And you have to change your ergonomics.If you have query about exercise then post here.
Answered: Sun, 26 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Physical Therapist or Physiotherapist Kamaal's  Response
well u have not mentioned ur age sex kids .......... more of history iz required in your case. then only i can help u with this problem
Answered: Tue, 28 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor