Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
156 Doctors are Online

Is there any treatment for avoiding premature ejaculation ?

sir am studing ME .am newly married i have premature ejaculation der any treatment for having longer sex?
Asked On : Thu, 16 Jun 2011
Answers:  3 Views:  548
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
  User's Response
hi welcome,
for preventing premature ejaculation very good medicines are available with us .
but we want to know whether it is there or not
we can come to a conclusion after discussing whether you need medicine or not
write to us
thanking you
Answered: Thu, 16 Jun 2011
General & Family Physician Dr. Rajeshkant Saihgal's  Response
this can happen in early stage of sex life.
there is nothing to worry
gradually your ejaculation time will increase.
you should increase your foreplay time.
meanwhile if you want to prolong ejaculation time yon apply lovelong spray over glang penis before intercoure.
you can also take tab. sustinex 30 mg 1 hr. before the act.
but before using any medicine you should consult your physician.
Answered: Thu, 16 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
Pediatrician Dr. Suryakanta Baraha's  Response
hello moovendan,
welcome to HCM
behavior therapy is helpful.There are two commonly used behavioral therapies that include the 'stop-start' and 'squeeze technique.For this kind of techniques the couple must undergone counseling and training from well trained sex therapists.These therapies demands commitment from the man and his partner.In the stop-start technique; the man stimulating himself to the point just before ejaculation and then stops. After the sensations have fall downed, he starts again. This should be repeated three times. The length of time before each stop gets gradually longer. The squeeze technique involves the partner (or man) using their fingers to squeeze the glans of the penis to cause the erection (and ejaculation) to subside.
there are some topical agents which can be used for it but they should be taken
under the guidance of doctor.
take care
Answered: Thu, 16 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor