Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
189 Doctors are Online

Is there any treatment for Penis erection at the age of 52 years ?

Sir I am a 52 years old person having problem that my penis is not standing strong for reasonable duration. It becomes loose and thiner after one minute, consequently I am unable to satisfy my spouse. It happens since last 5 years since when I was posted in very cold area. Is there any solution or treatment or effect of age factor. Kindly reply
Asked On : Mon, 11 Apr 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  166
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hi,thanks for query.You should visit your doctor for routine check up like blood sugar,lipid profile and other routine investigations done.This is needed before any medicine can be taken.Please go for this.
wishing you good health.
Answered: Mon, 27 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor