Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
180 Doctors are Online

Is there any treatment available for regrowth of hair ?

hi doctor , i am 21 years male living in U.A.E. I m suffering from hair loss from last year. i want to know is this possible to get hair regrowth again. if yes then how and what are the treatment available? plz answer me. thanks.
Asked On : Mon, 12 Mar 2012
Answers:  2 Views:  80
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response

Welcome to HCM,

It seems that you might have some infection on your scalp.

If you have dandruff,dermatitis or fungal infection on the scalp then there is hair fall.

Consult dermatologist and get examined and then go for treatment accordingly.

Do not keep your wet for more time.

Use branded shampoo,soap.

Use branded hair oil containing vit E.

Avoid stress.

Ok and bye.
Answered: Mon, 12 Mar 2012
I find this answer helpful
Dermatologist Dr. Puvvula Kishore Kumar's  Response

thanks for choosing HCM..,

Hair loss is called ALOPECIA AREATA...,

Now very good treatment is available...,

1) Alternative head bath with Ketaconzole shampoo..,

2) Tab Biotin 10 mg daily for 90 days..,

3) MINOXIDIL and AMINEXIL 5% topcal lotion..,

everyday night ...,

ok...good luck..,
Answered: Mon, 12 Mar 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor