Is there any test that confirms me that i am fully cured from TB?

is there any test that confirms me that i am fully cured 100% from bone TB
i am doing ph.d in vlsi design and 24 years old. i am suffering from Bone TB. i consulted a doctor and he told that i have to use tablets for 1 year. By jan 22 2009,it is going to over 1 year. can u please tell me 1) is there any test that confirms me that i am fully cured 100% from bone TB? 2) do i have any chances to get any side effects from this boneTB in future? because TB is sereous disease,i am in full tension please reply me thanks in advance
Wed, 16 Dec 2009