Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
141 Doctors are Online

Is there any test by which the girl can prove her virginity?

hello sir my name is priyanshi actually i want to ask is their any way that girl s virginity can be there any medical examination that may reveal girl is virgin or not...i hope there is no way....please tell mother inlaw is asking for urine test examination to test my virginity is it possible she find me through this test...
Asked On : Sun, 24 Feb 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  826
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
Internal Medicine Specialist 's  Response
Welcome to HCM,
Your question about Virginity can be analysed, there is test involves an inspection of a female's hymen, on the assumption that her hymen can only be torn as a result of sexual intercourse.
Virginity testing is a very controversial,as there are many other reason possible for test to be in accurate.
But by urine test it is not possible to check the virginity,
Please do not worry at all and if you are of sound character and faithful there is nothing to worry.
This is not absolute if hymen is torn female is not virgin, and even many are born without this.
Take Care
Good Luck.
Answered: Mon, 25 Feb 2013
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor