Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
196 Doctors are Online

Is there any tablet to get rid of infection of the penis ?

I had an affair with a girl last evening and though carried condom I could not use it as it entire episode was over within few seconds but afterwards there was irritation in my penis despite washing it thorughly. I sense some sort of infection might have contacted. what best anti-virus tablet would do good to get rid of the infection if any
Asked On : Sun, 21 Nov 2010
Answers:  2 Views:  101
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Nephrologist 's  Response
Thanks for the query
Itching does not always mean a viral infection. I suggest you wait for a few days, apply calamine lotion, keep your parts clean.
If it increases or does not decrease seek a doctor. However do get tested for HIV
Answered: Fri, 26 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
Cardiologist Dr. Naresh Ruparelia's  Response
Hi well come to HCM.
If girl was Hiv positive that you know than you should think of anti viral drug. For differ-
ant viruses different drugs are being used without knowing no need to take any anti
viral drug. Infection could be due to bacteria, could be fungal or spirochits etc.So
without testing no point in trying it. Thanks
Answered: Fri, 26 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor