Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
157 Doctors are Online

Is there any surgery to reduce weight?

hi my age is 22... my height 5 inch.... bt weight is 60kg... its high compared to my height... also i hve to reduce my abdoman and thy weights..... basically am a normal eater only.... i dnt take too much foods... i hve consulted to sme doctor ...they said my body has full of unwanted water..... i dnt know wat to do....pls doctor help me to reduce my there any surgery to reduce my weight?if it is means pls tel me the amount?pls
Asked On : Thu, 8 Apr 2010
Answers:  2 Views:  281
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
  Anonymous's Response

You are overweight by only 5 to 6 kgs so, only a moderate execrise will do or just follow a good diet, you will be fine in couples of months

Answered: Wed, 14 Apr 2010
General & Family Physician Dr. Radhika Thyagaraju's  Response
the shape of ur body depends on ur genetics. I would advise you to eat healthy, have plenty of water. And do regular exercise. Join a gym if you wanna reduce weight methodically. Do not take any pills for it. I hope i have answerd your query, take care
Answered: Thu, 17 Nov 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor