Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
182 Doctors are Online

Is there any surgery to change my voice ?

hi i am man but i have a problem with my voice which is like as girl voice i want to change my voice plz tell me what shoud i do to change my voicethis is not accidental/disease. but sir i want to chang my voice. sir here are some solution to change voice.can i check up my harmons.if yes then where.plz sir plz advise me and help me.
Asked On : Fri, 8 Apr 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  58
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
General Surgeon 's  Response
welcome to mention your age..if u are under 16 then definately its possible..u need to take speech therapy which is very effective..and also they will check your hormones and help u..go to a good audiology centre which u find in all major hospitals..
Answered: Tue, 28 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor