Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
170 Doctors are Online

Is there any surgery for penis enlargement ?

i am 24 year old my penis is 2 inches when normal and 4 inches when errect, is it possible to increase the size of penis by any surgery and how much will be the cost of the surgery.
Asked On : Sun, 28 Aug 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  218
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Dermatologist 's  Response

welcome to healthcare magic forum
more than 3.5 inch is enough to satisfy women.
i dont think you need surgery
ya,there is implant surgery in which size of penis can be increase
it is the only way to correct it
it may cost around 0.5-1.5 lac depend upon implant

i hope i answered your question
Answered: Sun, 28 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
General Surgeon Dr. Swapnendu Sekhar Ghosh's  Response
welcome to healthcaremagic
penis size is proportionare to body the length does not matter
erection is the matter and stimulation-erection-intercourse-ejaculation and the sex is complete
no surgery for increasing the length of penis
be happy your sexlife is normal so long you are having the erection and intercourse
Answered: Sun, 28 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor