Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
193 Doctors are Online

Is there any sun protection lotion for my child and me in usa market ?

hi doctor i am 27 yrs old, i have one baby 3yrs old we went to tour for 7 days, at that time my child exposed to sun so now she got some dark what should i do now what to do now getting rid of darkness is there any sunprotection lotion for my child and me in usa market please doctor let me know
Asked On : Thu, 7 Jul 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  88
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Dermatologist 's  Response
u need not to worry
keep him away from sun light for a month
he will have normal skin
till apply cetaphil moisturizer lotion and sunscreen of NEUTOGENA 50 SPF SUNBLOCK .
both product available in usa
Answered: Thu, 7 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
General Surgeon Dr. Faraz Ahmed's  Response
thank for query
do not worry
keep child away from sunlight for 2 months
if u know good medicine for sunburn use it
or Avoid agents like hydrogen peroxide since they are toxic to cells.
consult to doctor for it have good medicine

Answered: Sat, 9 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor