Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
189 Doctors are Online

Is there any solution or treatment for cure of intrauterine adhesion other than adhesiolysis and having our own baby ?

First of all Thank you very much for the suggestion you have given me regarding my wife's intrauterine adhesion. your comment was "Hi Intrauterine adhesions are a major cause of infertility .She may try to undergo adhesiolysis.But the success of the procedure may or may not be satisfactory". The Dr. who has operated her said to go for a surrogation. But, my family is not willing to do that currently. You have suggested for adhesiolysis, can you please guide us about that procedure and where to go for that. I will be very much glad if you help in this regard. Thanks atanukumarbose severe intrauterine adhesion, is any chance of getting pregnant anymore, weight 60 kg, age 29 years My Wife s age is 29 and weight is 59 kg, She has recently undergone a treatment of pelvic laparoscopy for drilling of poly cyst overy a month back. Where the treating Doctor said that my wife is having sever intrauterine adhesion. But the Doctor also said that my wife s fallopian tubes and the eggs are fine and the overy is also normal in size. We are married for now almost 6 years. Is there any solution or treatment for cure of intrauterine adhesion and having our own baby?
Asked On : Wed, 8 Jun 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  73
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
Medical Topics
General Surgeon 's  Response
     intrauterine adhesion can be broken ( adhesion lysis ) with hysteroscope in certain hospitals in India.Success rates can`t be guaranteed but it is worth trying.
‘Hope I have answered your query, “Wish you Good Health and trouble free speedy recovery”

Answered: Wed, 8 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor