Is there any side effects of using steroids?

Yes I was dumb and wanted fast results while i was working out and i started using steriods and know i am worried that i have messed up my normal levels and need advice on what kind of doctor i might need to see to see if i have done anything harmfull
Wed, 23 Apr 2014
Hi and thank you so much for this query.

Steroids can cause problems if used in huge dosages and over a long time. I will suggest that you report for how long you used this drug and the dosages. Also, have you noticed any change wit your body system? This will help us to know whether the risk of having side effects is huge or whether you have already developed any. Depending on these, specific recommendations would be made.

I hope this helps. I wish you well. Thank you for using our services and feel free to ask for more information and clarification should need be.
Dr. Ditah, MD.