Is there any side effects of testicle stimulation ?

Hi, Does using a water jet while masturbating to stimulate the testicles and penis have any side effects. There is some amount of pain which is caused in the testicles depending on the strength of the water jet. Does moderately hurting the testes for pleasure have any longer term side-effects. No short-term effects have been felt in any other activity and the pain remains only during the masturbation
Tue, 26 Apr 2011
It depend upon water jet force you use.Testicles are very gentle,soft and delicate organ so even some more force can give shock.
So avoid water jet as at the time of sex stimulation you may be so excited that you may not know how much force you used and sensitive testicle may get injury which may result in big problem.