Is there any side effects for feeding a 2 year old kid with Nido milk powder ?

Is there any side effects for feeding a 2 year old kid with Nido milk powder. is there any side effects for feeding a 2 year old kid with Nido milk powder.
Tue, 1 Mar 2011
Dentist 's  Response
Hi Bindu,
At 2yrs of age the child should part-take in the family meals. He should have 3 major meals along with 3 snacks. 5 servings of fruits & vegetables every day. 1.5 to 2 ltrs of water is recommended. 3 glasses of milk is a must. When giving this milk you can use NIDO powder to enhance it, there is no harm.
Thanks & take care