Is there any side effect of bath salt?

my daughter has a bad reaction sometimes to bath salt and not others and when she does it takes several hours for the reaction to begin
Wed, 24 Aug 2011
hi
there are wide symptoms of allergic reaction
like
-itching
-rashes
-swelling
-visual blurring
-fever
-irritation
-headache
-fainting
u need to identify it

I am 41 & I have been using bath salts since march of 2011. I want to quit but the effects of stopping are to much. I am currently seeing a drug counselor and I have decided today to go detox center. I was physical not able to get out of bed cause I am so tired after trying to quit cold turkey last week. After 4days in bed decided to use again till I could get medical help. What imformation is available for side effects of quitting this stuff and how long does it last. I maintain a normal life while on the bath salt. I am calm and in a good mood. I sleep and work like normal people do. Before i started taking bath salt I was tired all the time, easily agitated and had anger management problems. Its going to be banned in my state in 2 months. I need to find an alternative medicine prescribed by a doctor that has same effects. Is there anything that you would recommend?

I just tried snorting bath salt. I bought half a gram. I know it is stupid. Have any studies been done on side effects? I quit smoking herbal incense, and had terrible withdrawals. I snorted very little bath salt. My withdrawal effects are not happening. Will I get addicted to bath salt from little to no use?

my boyfriend just started snorting downzearth white horse concentrated bath salts, I told him that it wasn t good. He has heart issues and thyroid issues, could you please give me the side effects so I can tell him what will happen to him. He said he only did it one time, but I want to know what other than to tell him the drugs or me. He is 50 years old

Recent questions on Skin rash

Hi, im 19 on the ridge of my penis forskin ( right upnder the head) i have 3 skin ( a bit transparant ) flat slightly raised but barely bumps or patches im not sure what to call them I recently noticed them acouple weeks ago and have been researching what they could be but havent found anything alike they were ive only had oral sex ( blow job) and ive had unprotected sex once from what ive read it might be masterbation rash or something I cant really tell, they are only really noticeable when falcid when erect you wwouldnt be able to notice them

sir, my child got suddenly severe rashes on entire body first came on to face,3 days back, it seems to symptoms like hives we met skin specialist he refered some medicines. my question is how many days will take to reover ? is there any side effects with hives ?

Hi, may I answer your health queries right now ? Please type your query here... This is a difficut case, I have gradually been losing hair on the left and right side of my head at the hairline. I don't know if it will have any relationship, but I also have devoped some type of red rash on the insides of a couple fingers, as will as on top of the hand. It is itchy and sore.

I have had a skin rash, hives for several weeks the doctor prescribedprednisone for 10 days and it went away, two days after I stopped it all came back now he has prescribed cetirizine yesterday and after 2 pills, I have absolutely no relief from itching, is this normal, how fast should it work?

I have pain and swelling under my upper arm on both sides. I am 70 female.

Dear doctor thanks for your valuable reply however my further query is for last two weeks I have a mild rash under my eye which is persistent and is not going away...I had read somewhere in the webmd website that facial rashes are the first sign...

I am getting skin rash after taking Bactrim. Hands, feet. Should I take Benadryl?