Is there any side effect of bath salt?

my daughter has a bad reaction sometimes to bath salt and not others and when she does it takes several hours for the reaction to begin
Wed, 24 Aug 2011
hi
there are wide symptoms of allergic reaction
like
-itching
-rashes
-swelling
-visual blurring
-fever
-irritation
-headache
-fainting
u need to identify it

I just tried snorting bath salt. I bought half a gram. I know it is stupid. Have any studies been done on side effects? I quit smoking herbal incense, and had terrible withdrawals. I snorted very little bath salt. My withdrawal effects are not happening. Will I get addicted to bath salt from little to no use?

I am 41 & I have been using bath salts since march of 2011. I want to quit but the effects of stopping are to much. I am currently seeing a drug counselor and I have decided today to go detox center. I was physical not able to get out of bed cause I am so tired after trying to quit cold turkey last week. After 4days in bed decided to use again till I could get medical help. What imformation is available for side effects of quitting this stuff and how long does it last. I maintain a normal life while on the bath salt. I am calm and in a good mood. I sleep and work like normal people do. Before i started taking bath salt I was tired all the time, easily agitated and had anger management problems. Its going to be banned in my state in 2 months. I need to find an alternative medicine prescribed by a doctor that has same effects. Is there anything that you would recommend?

my boyfriend just started snorting downzearth white horse concentrated bath salts, I told him that it wasn t good. He has heart issues and thyroid issues, could you please give me the side effects so I can tell him what will happen to him. He said he only did it one time, but I want to know what other than to tell him the drugs or me. He is 50 years old

Recent questions on  Skin rash

Hello, I am going to see my family doctor tomorrow, and any ideas you may have are welcome. I had a migraine which started on Wednesday and went on through Thursday, including a fever which spiked up and down. Two Frova along with aspirin and acetaminophen is what I took over that timeframe. Even after the headache went, the fever stayed through the end of Friday, so I continued with small doses of acetaminophen and aspirin. Saturday (yesterday) I was without the fever, but very swollen and all my joints hurt. This morning (Sunday) I thought I felt fine. Then I looked in the mirror and discovered that I am covered in a rash from head to toe. Just blotches, not risen. Feels a little scratchy, but the rash isn`t overtly itchy. Any ideas ....

My 14 year old son woke up with a red rash on his chest and side. Then it developed on the inside of his arms and later his elbows. The rash itched and burned when the sun would hit it. The next day it was mostly gown but what remained looked like a 5 day old bruise. Each day the rash developed on different parts of his body and go way leaving a bruising spot. The ER doctor had no idea what it could be.

For the past year I have been noticing an increasing amount of blood both in my BM. At first it began just as smears on the paper but began to become mixed in with the stool and within the past month more blood than stool is being voided. I have mild, intermittent abdominal pain as well as intermittent pain with BM. There s no itching or rash. I have noticed some exacerbation with spicy foods i.e. jalepenos which in both instances caused me to void so much blood that the water in the toilet became bright red. There is no fhx significant for colon cancer or GI bleeds. I am a 20 y.o. female with no signifcant medical hx or problems other than multiple bone fxs, tonsilectomy and adnoidectomy. I

My wife had total knee replacement four months ago. Till date she is getting low grade fever. It statrts around 1400h and goes downn around 2300h. Max is 99.6 min is 98.0. No infection at all. Urine culture is normal. Takes medicine for hyper thyroide and BP. Has rashes on arms and face. Kindly advise. SS MOTIAL

I have pain and swelling under my upper arm on both sides. I am 70 female.

Dear doctor thanks for your valuable reply however my further query is for last two weeks I have a mild rash under my eye which is persistent and is not going away...I had read somewhere in the webmd website that facial rashes are the first sign...

I am getting skin rash after taking Bactrim. Hands, feet. Should I take Benadryl?