Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
182 Doctors are Online

Is there any risk looking at my brothers blood report 15.6 mmol/L Urea level and what home remedy can be done for that ?

Hello! My brother (44 years old) has 15.6 mmol/L Urea level and 276 u mol/L of creatinine in blood . is it very risky or is there any home remedy for that?? Thanks and regards
Asked On : Sat, 9 Apr 2011
Answers:  3 Views:  358
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
  User's Response
Hi !
These figures indicate there is some damage to kidneys.
There must be associated symtoms also.
This cannot be controlled by home remedy.
Kindly visit nearby nephrologist ( Doctor).
Answered: Sat, 9 Apr 2011
General & Family Physician Dr. Prahlad S. Patki's  Response
These results indicate that there is substantial kidney pathology. Its etiology -is secondary to infection, autoimmune disorder, etc need to be investigated. Your nephrologist will help you out. In the mean time, adequate hydration needs to be ensured. Cystone syrup can be started as a nephroprotective.
Answered: Thu, 4 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
  User's Response

Home remedies and alternative medicines are largely helpful in cases limited to functional changes in the body. Pathological changes cannot be reversed by the same. Hence please do not make any drastic changes to the recommended or ongoing treatment.
Answered: Tue, 2 Aug 2011
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor