Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
176 Doctors are Online

Is there any proper diet or medicine for erectile dysfunction ?

I am 31 yrs old and i work for a call center , i m working with them for more then 3 years now, due to which i lost my proper hunger and last week when i was going for intercourse i also lost my erection at the time of insertion please suggest me what needs to be done is there any kind of medicine that will permanently cure it or a proper diet that will enable me to enjoy sex just like the way other males do please do reply because of this i m in a metal presurre
Asked On : Sun, 13 Feb 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  75
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Lab Tests
Nephrologist 's  Response
Thanks for the query

Since u admit to have a sedentary lifestyle i recommend u go for some blood tests like lipid profile, fbs, htn. With these i suggest lifestyle changes like exercise, good healthy diet. if these dont work then u will have to meet a urologist.
Have a healthy living
Answered: Fri, 12 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor