Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
160 Doctors are Online

Is there any process/medicine to improve quality of egg.

I had a failed ivf. Doc told me that due to genital TB i was having poor quality egg. So my ques is that is there any process/medicine to improve quality of egg. Pl tell me about that
Asked On : Fri, 30 Jul 2010
Answers:  1 Views:  576
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hi. I would recomend you to consult a gynecologist to properly evaluate the concern. It is difficult to understand why did you undergo an IVF if you had genital TB. This is a costly procedure and apart from that it is a traumatic experience to have a failed IVF. Please consult an actual expert to rule out all possible obstacles to a successful ivf. However you should understand that ivf success rates are not very encouraging.
Answered: Wed, 23 Feb 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor