Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
145 Doctors are Online

Is there any problem for sperm test at the age of 29 years ?

my sperm volume 1.5 ml. ph alkaline , count 256 million per ml. active motile 30% ,sluggish 20% ,nonmotile 50% , normal form 60% . will i marry & impregnate my wife ? age 29 years .
Asked On : Sun, 17 Jul 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  144
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
Lab Tests
Infertility Specialist 's  Response
Welcome to HealthcareMagic
Your semen analysis is just normal. You have a very good count. You can go ahead with your marriage and become father too. All the best.
Answered: Sun, 17 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
General Surgeon Dr. Swapnendu Sekhar Ghosh's  Response
welcome to healthcaremagic
of course you will marry and in due course you may impregnate your wife
only single sperm meet the ovum resulting in pregnancy
and you have millions
stop any form of addiction .tobacco known to reduce motility of sperm
go for a check up to rule out any organic cause known to affect motulity like varicocoel,hydrocoel etc

Answered: Sun, 17 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor