Is there any possibility of pregnancy as i am having light headedness, missed periods and stomach cramps?

I am 3 days late. My cycle is usually 28 days, give or take 1 or 2 days. I have never missed a period. I took a pregnancy test 1 day before my missed period and another test 2 days after my missed period. Both tests came back negative. I have been sleeping later than I normally do, I have stomach cramps, especially below my hip bones, as well as back cramps. I have been light headed and have mild headaches. Am I pregnant, or when should I test again?
Thu, 2 Jan 2014