Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
135 Doctors are Online

Is there any pill or injection to increase the size of penis?

Is there any pill or injection to increase the size of penis? i am 16 years old, i have pubic, armpit, and i am starting to grow facial but its hardly visible. But i have an issue my penis is like 1 inches when not erect and when erect it is close to 4 inches. Is there some sort of pill or injection like botox i can take to increase the size of my penis?
Asked On : Wed, 9 Feb 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  270
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Procedures
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hello.Welcome.There is no medicine,injection or any surgical method by which size of the penis can be increased.Good luck.
Answered: Mon, 24 Oct 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor