Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
141 Doctors are Online

Is there any pill available to terminate my pregnancy if i had the intercourse one month ago ?

hi i made sexual relation with mah boyfren n after it for the next month i dint had my periods.i am very scare .plz solve my problm tell me any pill about it.
Asked On : Thu, 17 Feb 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  135
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hi welcome to healthcare magic. As you have mentioned that its more than a month after your unprotected sexual intercourse, no emergency contraceptive pills (iPill) work now. First of all you will need to confirm if you are pregnant, for that you get a simple urine pregnancy test done. This test you can do it on your own by obtaining a urine pregnancy test KIT from any medical shop. After that you can proceed accrodingly,if its positive for pregnancy then you will need to consult a gynecologist for further management.
Answered: Thu, 17 Feb 2011
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor