Is there any physical harm of masturbation?

Sir i mastrubate 2 to 3 times a day , each time i do it i have a guilt concious about inaability to become a father , this may be a reputitive question,but this makes me bother a lot
Mon, 1 Mar 2010
's  Response
Someone feels guilty after masturbation and that is only psychologically. There is no physical harm of that. However avoid excess masturbation. You tension should me mostly toward your study and bright future.
hotdoc's  Response

Some studies have evidence that excess msturbation may lead to benign prostate hyperplasia in early 40s...........

hotdoc's  Response

theres no evidence of harm due to masturbation but according to some researches excess masturbation may lead to benign prostate hyperplasia in 40s

lhynes38's  Response

Excess Masterbution Causes Impotence..........