Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
192 Doctors are Online

Is there any permanent treatment for skin lightening?

Dear Sir, I have two questions..... 1.If someone has bright fair skin by born, is it possible to improve skin tone by 4 to 5 tone permanently???? If possible, what kind of treatment may require??/ 2.My cousin has bright fair skin by born. Her age is 21. About 1 year ago,my cousin started treatment for her heart problem. After few months,some parts of her body started darkening and gradually it has covered the whole body.she has no allergy problems and she normally avoids exposure to the sun. Now she is very upset and worried about her skin. Is there any permanent treatment for her????
Asked On : Sat, 9 Feb 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  205
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
Dermatologist 's  Response
Thanks for the query.

There is no option to give a permanent fairness,

Antioxidants can be used to give a bit fiarness,

However this is not going to give a permanent result.

Please meet a dermatologist and discuss regarding this.

Let me know if you have any other doubt.

you can ask a direct question to me on this forum, following the below link.

Wishing you a good health.
Thank you
Answered: Tue, 23 Jul 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor