Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
168 Doctors are Online

Is there any permanent cure for the pain of Endometriosis ?

In Novenber i had a tubal done using clips and they found endometriosis on my left ovary . I had always had really bad cramps with my periods and was on birth control to control them but it never worked. They found the endometriosis and burned it off but since then i have been having way worse pains in the same area sometimes so bad they feel like contractions and make me light headed and the pain shoots up into my stomach and down my leg sometimes all the way to my knees and i get very upset at my stomach and sometimes vomit. It has gotten unbearable and started to be almost a constant pain. They said the endometriosis could come back is that what it is or is it something else.
Mon, 26 Sep 2011
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
OBGYN 's  Response
Thanks for choosing HealthcareMagic forum.
The problem of endometriosis is notorious for its recurrence.There are high chances of recurrence in your case also.The exact diagnosis can be made only after laparoscopy.Endometriosis is commonly associated with severe shooting pains.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor