Get your health question answered instantly from our pool of 18000+ doctors from over 80 specialties

193 Doctors Online
Doctor Image
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 50 years

I will be looking into your question and guiding you through the process. Please write your question below.

Is there any penis enlargement massage. i want to know?

My penis size is small. Before marriage i would like to consult with a best sexualogist doctor.Please let me know
Fri, 18 Mar 2011
Report Abuse
  Anonymous's Response
's  Response

Ok, it is not a problem as such. Average erect size is around 4 inches which means there are people below that size as well and above that also. It is good for you to get a consultation with a qualified Sexologist/Urologist and get your apprehensions and doubts resolved marriage.

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]
Share on

Related questions you may be interested in

doctor1 MD

Hi friends, I am new to this blog,i just need some information about Penis massage,i read some Penis massage oils information for this site I just wanted to know,is this safe to use mixture of olive oil and levender oil for Penis massage. The purpose of massage is for healthy penis to make is strong.

doctor1 MD

Hi I am 33 years old man. I am married and i have 2 childrens. I want to enlarge my penis size. I have seen video on youtube how enlarge penis size by using olive oil. Is it best for enlargement? How time is require for increse penis size and how use it?

doctor1 MD

Is there any benefit of doing massage to the penis? I know it is not made up of any muscles or bones, but still will doing massage improve the blood flow to that. There is not much information available on this topic, and all that available is not form medical sources. Thanks!