Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
193 Doctors are Online

Is there any other treatment for allergy ?

I have been suffering from allergy since 26thJan2010. My problem is that its only effect my body not my face . First it starts itching then swollen.From 21st Sept2010 I went for treatment and I am on medication now. My query is how long it will take to cure. Is there any other way of treating this disease. My IGE report has come which is 520
Asked On : Fri, 25 Feb 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  234
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
  User's Response
Answered: Thu, 8 Sep 2011
  Anonymous's Response
Welcome to Health Care Magic Forum.
Well i would suggest you to go for Homeopathic treatment because it will be safe and will cure your allergy problems & not suppress it like other allopathic drugs.
Answered: Fri, 25 Feb 2011
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor