Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
177 Doctors are Online

Is there any other medicine instead of Proxeed Plus Powder for the treatment of semen liquefaction ?

We are trying since a year for a baby hence doctor said to have semen test reported that After waiting for about 30 minutes after ejaculation, to allow the semen to liquefy, the doctor checked the semen report said that even after 3 hours not liquefy. Please suggest me to get normal since the doctor prescribed that to have Proxeed Plus Powder at least 3 months but still same condition from new report.
Asked On : Wed, 20 Jul 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  625
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
General Surgeon 's  Response
Thanks for your query.

     An abnormally long liquefaction (more than 30 minutes at 37 °C) time indicate an infection. Take a full course of broad spectrum antibiotics

Take plenty of liquids along with antioxidants to bring the liquification time to normal.

It may take 3-6 months to become normal.

‘Hope I have answered your query, I will be available to answer your follow up queries, “Wish you Good Health and trouble free speedy recovery”
Answered: Wed, 20 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
General & Family Physician Dr. Ramesh M.Vachharajani's  Response
Hi, Azhim,
Thanks for query,
If post coital test is normal and having enough sperms than liquification of semen is not required.
sperms will reach in the cervix and fertilization will take place.
Ask this to your gynaec.
ok and bye.
Answered: Wed, 20 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor