Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
152 Doctors are Online

Is there any option other than lens for my eye condition ?

Hi Doctor , I m 23, I had my lasik done 2 years a go... last month I got C3 done and now my eye is worse, My power is now -1.75cylindrical -1 spherical On right eye and -2 Spherical and -1.75cylindrical on left eye.. Its worse, and doctor is asking me to ware Contact lenses. I Feel like crying looking at my situation. Can I ask my doctor to do lasik again? Or is there any other way I can avoid contacts or Spectacles. I tried some eye exersises which actually worsen my Vision.. Please give me some suggestions
Asked On : Mon, 6 Jun 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  127
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Procedures
Medical Topics
  User's Response
hi lohit,
You start to wear spects regularly so it helps to lower your spects no. Along with this you concentrate on your diet which should be with green vegetables, fruits,milk which helps alot. Then avoid watching tv for long time also working on computer for long.
Do one ayurvedic procedure called TURPAN which helps definatly. Start triphala ghruta 2tsf at bed me for more information
Answered: Thu, 9 Jun 2011
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor