Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
190 Doctors are Online

Is there any operation available to increase the height ?

my name is age is height is 5.2. my mother and father are also friend told me this for height operation is is true or not? and if any operation is there how much money we spend on that? and any medicines for grow height.pls pls pls give me solution.
Asked On : Sat, 4 Jun 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  247
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hi Ramu, Welcome to HealthcareMagic Forum.
You don't require any medicines for Height Growth. You can just do regular swimming and skipping as they are known to increase the Height. Eat Protein rich diet which should include Eggs, chicken, Fish, Milk. Exercise regularly for an hour daily. Kindly don't go in for a Surgery or Medications as they are not devoid of Side effects.

Good Luck, Take Care.
Answered: Sat, 4 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
General Surgeon Dr. Rajinder Bajoria's  Response
Welcome to health care magic
     Limb lengthening is the operation done in case length discrepancy in both limbs.By this method we can add 4-5 inches in length in the short limb.But that operation is not advised for height increase ,as in this bones of limb are broken & stretched slowly under medical supervision .But there are complications & side effects of this operation also.
‘Hope I have answered your query, I will be available to answer your follow up queries, “Wish you Good Health and speedy recovery”

Answered: Sat, 4 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor