Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
159 Doctors are Online

Is there any ointment to cure fungus above the genitals ?

Hello , I have this fungus like thing just above my genital . I showed it to the doctor . and they give me a cream to use it is not working at all. it is kind of scally.pus can be seen some time. Help Me?
Asked On : Wed, 25 May 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  162
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
  User's Response
wash the area with Triphala decoction two times day. then apply cream.Change your garment two times. Use loose cloths for ventilation.Avoid spicy food.
Answered: Wed, 25 May 2011
General & Family Physician Dr. Pragnesh Vachharajani's  Response
Hi,thanks for query.You might have some fungal infection.At times this can time to get cleared.In some cases along with local application you may require oral tablets also.Please go back to your doctor again and talk to him,.bye.
Answered: Wed, 25 May 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor