Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
140 Doctors are Online

Is there any non invasive treatment for pile ?

Hi my wife has small external pile and heard about infrared coagulation as non invasive treatment and would like a female MD to treat her in NYC or NJ
Asked On : Thu, 7 Jul 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  29
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Procedures
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hello Ibrahim, Welcome to HealthcareMagic Forum.

Thanks for the Query.

You an take your Wife to "NewYork Presbyterian Hospital" and see Dr. Beth A. Schrope, who is a M.D., Ph.D and has expertise in Gastrointestinal Surgery.
Let her examine your wife and suggest a Proper treatment. If not she, she can guide you whom to approach.

Good Luck.

Take Care.
Answered: Thu, 7 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor