Is there any natural medicine for coronary artery disease?

how to treat coronary artery disease with natural [ayurvedic] medicines?
Wed, 14 Sep 2011
thanks for the query
well i think it would be wise to use the correct tested and approved drugs for coronary artery disease rather than some miracle cure from ayurveda which has no proof of curing or reducing the morbidity of coronary vascular disease, kindly consult a cardiologist and get yourself evaluated.
take care.
Psychiatrist Dr. Alok Ranjan's  Response
HI,WELCOME ALL IN HCM ,
IT IS MOST FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTION,YES MANY MEDICINES AND HERBS CAN PLAY ROLE IN PREVENTIVE ASPECT ,THERE MAIN AIM IS TO PREVENT SOME OF THE PRECURSSUR SUCH AS STRESS.THEY CAN BE USED SINGLY OR IN COMBINATION OF MORDEN DRUGS,BUT WHEN COMES TREATMENT OF ALREADY DISEASED ,THE THERAPUTIC PART OF AURVEDA IS STILL UNDER QUESTION AND LACKS SCIENTIFIC EVIDENCE.