Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
197 Doctors are Online

Is there any method to treat Subluxated septum other than surgery ?

What are posibilities for slightly subluxated septum which is still straight, only subluxated? Is there anything possible besides surgery? Thanks in advance
Asked On : Thu, 21 Apr 2011
Answers:  4 Views:  88
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
ENT Specialist 's  Response
1. If you do not have any symptoms such as nasal obstruction, frequent sneezing, colds, sinusitis, bleeding or gross deviation / caudal dislocation then no treatment is required.
2. Surgery if required, should be minimal such as septoplasty, or endoscopic septoplasty.
Answered: Thu, 21 Apr 2011
I find this answer helpful
  User's Response
Dear doctor Bhatti, I sent you the pictures. Regards
Answered: Thu, 21 Apr 2011
  User's Response
Dear Dr. Bhatti, God bless you, thank you so much, your opinnion is very helpful, if I was near you I'd come for you to treat me, but unfortunately I'm in Croatia. I'm only afraid that my nose wont be ever the same before accident and if surgery will make it look bigger and different so I need to consider some other country to have an operation in. Thank you again
Answered: Fri, 22 Apr 2011
ENT Specialist Dr. Sumit Bhatti's  Response
May I suggest a consultation with Prof. Dr. Wolfgang Gubisch, Sttutgart, Germany. Regards.
Answered: Fri, 22 Apr 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor