Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
196 Doctors are Online

Is there any method to increase penis size ?

I am 30 years old,height is 5 3 ,weight is 55kg and I have no any conical disease. My penis size is 4 inch. I am worried about it.Give me advice to how to increase my penis size?
Asked On : Sat, 3 Sep 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  86
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hi,Santanu ji,
Thanks for query,
If you have size of your penis 4 inches while erection, nothing to worry,
You will be able to have children and you can satisfy your partner.
Size is natural and can not be increased by medicines or by any means.
Ok and bye.
Answered: Sat, 3 Sep 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor