Is there any method to get pregnant ?

which is best position to conceive and wat we have to do to conceive is there any method to take rest like tat pls tell me
Mon, 9 May 2011
hello,
to conceive you have to maintain the sexual relationship during the fertile period.that period generally starts 14 days prior to 1st day of your normal regular cycle.so try for 2 to 3 days sexual relationship during that period.
OBGYN Dr. Nidhi Sharma Chauhan's  Response
hello welcome to healthcare magic
to conceive the most important thing is that you must understand a few things about the menstrual cycle. in every cycle only one egg is released which if fertilised within 24-36 hours after it is released from the ovary, results in pregnancy. so the most important thing is to have intercourse during the fertile period (when the egg is released). in a regular 28 days cycle this is 14 days before your expected period. the postion which is believed to increase your chances of conception is the the regular one of the man on top. the important thing is the woman should lie down for half an hour after intercourse with a pillow underneath her buttocks.