Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
163 Doctors are Online

Is there any medicine to make penis strong?

Hi, Is there any medicine to make penis strong and lengthy and more time spend on bad during intercourse? give me the best answer.
Asked On : Thu, 3 Mar 2011
Answers:  8 Views:  2419
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hi Welcome to

yes there are medicines. Sildenafil, Tadalafil are some medications used for erectile dysfunction.

Regards Dr. Jagdish
Answered: Thu, 3 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Rajesh Lakhanpaul's  Response
In ayurveda we deal all such cases under vaji karan i.e. making man like a horse. Yes this is possible to achieve with simple medicines and a positive attitude free from all complexes. A tab. of shila pravang two hours before act will do needful.
Answered: Fri, 26 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful

 1 user finds this helpful

Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Manish Rijhwani's  Response
No problem with size of penis because external 1/3rd of vagina is sensitive and hence any size of erect penis is sufficient to stimulate climax in female
To increase performance take
Tab. Tentex Royal(Himalaya) 2 tabs at night
Tab. Energol MA (Maharshi Ayurved) 2 tabs at night

Dr. Manish R. Rijhwani
Answered: Sun, 1 May 2011
I find this answer helpful

 1 user finds this helpful

Homeopath Dr. Ratnesh Pandey's  Response
welcome to HCM
you should improve your diet and health.then you can enjoy your life.
Answered: Sat, 27 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
  User's Response
daily handshaking decrease spam count?
Answered: Thu, 25 Aug 2011
Homeopath Dr. Ankur Prakash's  Response
pl. dont get misguided by the claims prevalent in market they can even harm ur sexual life only first 2-3 cms of female genitalia contains the receptors that are pain sensitive so a length of erect penis of about 2 inches is good to enjoy pleasure so enjoy life best of luck
Answered: Mon, 2 May 2011
I find this answer helpful
Homeopath Dr. Swati Ramkumar's  Response
Penis size cannot be increased by any medications or techniques. Do not get carried away by the tall claims made by certain companies which promise increase in penile length.
A good rapport with your partner, freedom from stress or anxiety of performance in bed is important to enjoy a good sex life. If you are still concerned a visit to a sexologist would put your anxieties to rest.
Learn the art of love making to make it a pleasurable experience for both of you rather than worrying about things that cannot be changed.
Good luck!!
Answered: Thu, 5 May 2011
I find this answer helpful

 1 user finds this helpful

Internal Medicine Specialist Dr. Jasvinder Singh's  Response
Welcome to HealthcareMagic. The size of an erect penis usually over 2 inches is normal. No scientific research supports the use of any non-surgical method to enlarge the penis, and no reputable medical society endorses penis surgery for purely cosmetic reasons.

The techniques you see advertised can damage your penis, and some may even cause erectile dysfunction (impotence), so think twice before trying any of them. The most effective solution may be as easy as open communication with your partner, or may be to seek the advice of a sexual and relationship therapist.

Hope it helps you. Regards.

Answered: Thu, 3 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor