Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
131 Doctors are Online

Is there any medicine to increase the duration of sex ?

i m from pakistan.i want a long time for age is 32 years.igot marrige before 4.75 which type of medicine r better for me for increasing sex time in intercourse.
Asked On : Mon, 28 Mar 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  261
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
General & Family Physician 's  Response

Thanks for posting your query.

Do not go for medicines at this age.

Eat healthy food and acquire good habits , that is free from smoking or alcohol abuse.

And be stressfree and exercise like walking.

Also concentrate more on foreplay and delay penetration little late.

Also include more love by being caring to your wife which makes her also to be actively involved.

Since females give importance to the love and care provided by their husband and accordingly respond sexually.

Hope I have answered your query.

Wishing you good health.


Answered: Sun, 17 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor