Is there any medicine to increase height at 20 yrs of age?

sir my name is ram , iam 20 years old , my height is 5.5 inch and i would like to grow upto some 3-4 inches , because my friends height is more than of me they are commenting me fo an every simple physical matters i want to grow some taller is there any medicines to increase my height and also iam not getting beard till now i need ur please suggest me....
Mon, 26 Aug 2013
Psychologist 's  Response
Dear
Welcome to HCM
We understand your concerns

I went through your description. Human height increases when bone length increases. Bone length increases with fuzing of bones and other natural changes. Growth of bone stops around the age of 22 or 23. Growth spurt tkes place from 19 to 23. You are now only 20 and have almost three years to grow and for growth burst. Don't worry.

Heredity also plays a vital rold in height. Analyze your ncestor's height and you will be certain. Sleeping straight and keeping an erect posture and doing pull ups helps improving height.

There are no possible artificial ways to improve height without side effects. They are often dangerous also. Therefore be satisfied with what you have positive and not sad about what you have not. Enjoy life and don't loose money and heart.

I hope I clarified your doubt. Available for further clarification.
Good luck.