Get your health question answered instantly from our pool of 18000+ doctors from over 80 specialties

143 Doctors Online
Doctor Image
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 50 years

I will be looking into your question and guiding you through the process. Please write your question below.

Is there any medicine to hide my non-virginity ?

i lost my virginity before 2 year s now m going to get marry it is possible that i can hide my non viginity from my husband is there any medicine to hide non virginity pls tell me its urgent ?
Tue, 17 Jan 2012
Report Abuse
Question is related to
Medical Procedures ,  
Medical Topics
OBGYN 's  Response
Thanks for choosing HealthcareMagic forum.
There is no medicine that can seal your ruptured hymen and make you virgin all over again. The only possible option is hymenoplasty done by as plastic surgeon.Otherwise you can just pose to be innocent as if nothing has ever happened before in your life.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal

I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]
Share on

Related questions you may be interested in

doctor1 MD

hello docter i hav just heard dat there is a medicine call red ball wich u hav to put in ur vigina before 1 hr of sex and at d tym of sex it will b broken nd red blood will cum can u please tell me is there any medice coz m getting married next in mnt and m nt virgin i really want to hide this plzzz help me i can not go for surgery

doctor1 MD

Hello Doctor , Please help me out if there is any medicide to get the stage where a boy can get the feel that i never had sex with anybody as i am going to get marry with a guy who loves me alot but with my ex boyfriend i had sex for 2 years ( not regularly but , 4 to 8 times in a month . My Age is 28 years, Female

doctor1 MD

ma am/sir, good day.. i just wanna ask, if my hymen could regenerate again as if i will be like virgin again in a natural way.. like taking up medicine? because i had a what i call partial intercourse ? because i believe i m not really much penetrated deeply it s just that my hymen has damaged while it was not deeply penetrated

Recent questions on  Hymenorrhaphy

doctor1 MD

Hello Doctor, On be half of one of my friends , I am asking this question to hell her. She was in relation with a guy for 2 years and thought to marry. So they had sex multiple times. Due to few reasons they have broken up and recently her...

doctor1 MD

sex with boyfrnd on 1year before, during intercourse my hymen rupture and bleeding happen whole day, but now my marriage , sex with husband and tell me how repeat the hymen rupture and bleeding .

Ans-: yes


how replace the hymen

doctor1 MD

Hi I lost my virginity by accident I sear, so is there a ay oh having it back and how much will it be only

doctor1 MD

hi , Is there any elastic thick hymen without bleeding during first intercourse and how it looks like in shape? Does it require effort from partner in case of virginity of the girl?